- ALL DAIMOKU TOSO SESSIONS should be held in Room D, EXCEPT for Saturdays. Please join our 10-hr Daimoku Toso which is held every Saturday in Room A from 9am to 7pm.
- No food or drinks in any rooms.
- Additional parking in Auxiliary Lot on Sawyer or Fairfax or Venice Blvds. Do not park on Orange Grove
- Applicant is responsible to replace chairs/furniture
- Applicant is responsible for any cancellations
- All evening activities MUST END at 8:30 pm, Sunday activities Must End at 4:30 pm
- Any Group or District meetings should be requested no earlier than two (2) days before the activity.
- ALL ROOM RESERVATIONS (either online or in person) should be requested TWO WEEKS OR LONGER IN ADVANCE OF THE ACTIVITY.
- Please only use this “LAFC Room Reservation Form.”
We will call you if your room request cannot be fulfilled and/or when appropriate scheduling can be achieved by making any changes that serve to affect a better scheduling of your activity. Please view your reservation well ahead of your activity date by accessing the LAFC website calendar page www.golafc.org/calendar.shtml. New entries are posted for the “current” and “next month” daily by 4:30 pm Monday through Friday of each week.